Breakfasting, Manicure & Pedicure

Monday, September 7, 2009 3:41 PM

Yesterday me, Jamal and Ayna went out for break fasting at Bukit Tinjau Ampang. It was so chaotic cos there were cars all over the place and the parking was a disaster, the car jockeys are so unorganized and we just so pissed off cos it 2 minutes till break fasting which we ended up breaking the fast in the car with Mentos. So we have no choice but to park down the hill and go up the stairs to the top. It was so exhausting but in the end we got a place to sit and ordered our food. The service was unorganized they even got my order wrong even though I have repeated it twice, the food were alright.
Anyways, while eating I suddenly realized that Jamal had a manicure so I suggested that we should go and give it a try cos believe or not I have never been to a manicure or pedicure salon before. So Ayna called up Ms Cheryl from Nail Bar Salon (she's the owner of the salon I guess) and she said that they are opened till 10pm so we rushed like hell to go the that place. Jamal said that it is in Plaza Idaman Jln Gombak so when we reached there the salon was already closed. Being so confused Ayna called back Ms Cheryl and she said that they have another salon that is just opened in Wangsa Walk Wangsa Maju. We all rushed there cos it was almost 9:30pm, thank god we made it in time. They had a promotion in conjunction of the launching of a salon which is RM58 for a basic mani and pedi so I decided to take the promo package but I have to add another RM10 for french manicure. In the end it was a fun experience and I will definatley will slot in my busy schedule for a pampering retreat to the Nail Bar Salon. :o)
Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

0 comments: